Saturday, October 8, 2011

Manna for the Day


ℳαηηα ḟøґ тℌℯ Ðα¥ : "Whom have I in heaven but You? And there is none upon earth that I desire besides You. My flesh and my heart fail; but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." (Psalm 73:25-26, NKJV). Amen!

You can truly say 'Amen!' to this verse only when you have fully surrendered your life completely to the Lord Jesus. If you have still other desires in your earthly life than Jesus and fulfilling His purpose, repent and say to Him now, 'Make my heart to be completely yours and fill me to the full'. Once you have done that, God's strength will fill you in spite of depressive circumstances around you, then you will be able to confess like the psalmist, "God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever...".

MUCH blessings.....

No comments:

Post a Comment