Tuesday, January 24, 2012

#53 — Art of Living



Åґ☂ ◎ḟ ʟ☤√ḯη❡ #53: "Those who are planted in the house of the LORD shall flourish in the courts of our God.." (Psalms 92:13, NKJV).

I praise God for the privilege that God gave me in my childhood to grown in the house of the Lord. As my dad is a pastor who pioneered a Church in Erode which is in South India and places around it, initially we were living in a thatched coconut leaf roof shed as a small children in faith. When ever some storms would blow, all the fence around the Church would fall down and in the morning all the brothers living around the Church would come to reassemble the whole structure. Then as the rain would pour out, we would take a lot of vessels and keep those vessels under all the places in our house where water would be dropping in. It was truly a time of great faith that my Dad and Mother went through along with us as little kids. And we had a very big thatched coconut leaf roof Church just opposite the place where we stayed.

Still I could remember clearly how much joy we had in living in that humble place. Now I realize that the joy we had was no natural one but a supernatural one from heaven, as the conditions we were living were very hard and substandard. We faced many trials in our family. We constantly faced health issues, financial issues and the burden of ministry right through out those times. One time, some anti-social miscreants threw a fire ball over the Church and ran away. Before we could douse the fire with our limited water supply, the whole Church got guttered down. It was a big shock to all of us. God in His faithfullness had prepared a believer to build a terrace house just opposite to our Church and it was ready to occupy at that time. The owner immediately gave it to us for rent. But this tragedy still strengthened our resolve to live for the Lord. Today I can tell you, all those trials that came to our family made us stronger spiritually. Dad never would tell us all these burdens but would be praying for it constantly as we faced it all. But when I was growing up from childhood to adolescence to adulthood, the world's way of thinking began to creep in to my mind and I began to think that we were lacking and poor compared to the worldly people. But such thinking sapped the joy that I had in me slowly like a leech.

But then as I was in to adulthood, all my joy was lost forever and bI egan to seriously think about the joy I experienced in the house of the Lord in my childhood days, inspite of poor conditions all around me. Then it dawned on me that the joy I experienced in the house of the Lord was thousand times more satisfying at any time than any passing sinful pleasure that I ever experienced in the world (Psa 84:10). Then I began to desire for it and asked the Lord to fill me with such heavenly joy again. Then after that God sent a heavy trial physically to refine me, I felt miserable but the Joy of the Lord began to sustain me through those trials. I began to desire seriously again to live in the house of the Lord and flourish with the heavenly life of joy, peace and righteousness again (Psa 27:4; 16:11). Guess what? The Lord called me in to ministry and thereafter I began to live by faith. The anointing of the Holy Spirit increased upon my life and made me realise that I myself is the house of the Lord (1 Cor 6:19-20). When the presence of God rushes from deep within my spirit to my soul mind and emotions, I understood that I am actually flourishing in the courts of the Lord. In the New Testament, the spirit-man is the most Holy place of communion where we speak to God face to face spiritually, and our soul is the holy place where we minister to the Lord with our mind, emotion and will continuously, and our body is the outer court where we as living sacrifice, sacrifice all our actions, strength and doings to the Lord (Rom 12:1). Now my life is blessed by God and is full of joy, victory and glory because I have chosen to pitch my tent inside the house of the Lord spiritually. ARE YOU READY? YOU ARE ASKING ME FOR WHAT? JUST TO PITCH YOUR TENT IN THE HOUSE OF THE LORD AND FLOURISH ALONG WITH ME FOR THE GLORY OF GOD. I pray that your life be filled with the joy of the Lord and flourish by being planted in the house of the Lord forever and ever!

MuCh BlEsSiNgS....

<<..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸¸¤ [ www.apostolicrevelation.blogspot.com ] ¤¸¸.•´¯`•¸¸.•..>>

No comments:

Post a Comment