Saturday, September 10, 2011

Art of Living #38


Åґ☂ ◎ḟ ʟ☤√ḯη❡ #38 : "If thou seek him, he will be found of thee." (1Chr.28:9).
Ѧ℘☺﹩☂◎łḯ¢ €ϰ℘øüηḓ : I know of a time in my early twenties when a desperation came in to me to seek the Lord. All the time before that time, I loved the Lord but I some how did not have a diligence in seeking the Lord. I used to praise the Lord when good things would happen in life and then when hard times come I would feel grumpy, fret and fume about the situations. But then something happened in my early twenties that made to seek the Lord. Due to extreme hyper thyroid which was three times more than the normal level, my potassium level in my body dropped greatly to an extent where I started to become immobilized due to it.

I praise God for such a trial now or else I would not have been able to seek the Lord any other way. My future looked so bleak that I felt hopeless and worthless. People say that the real worth of a man is what he is when everthing with him is lost, I really knew it at that early age itself what it means to lose everthing. The only hope that I had at that time was in the word of God. As I was starting to take the yoke that the Lord allowed for me to carry in the time of my youth, I was confused why it all came to me, but to tell you the truth I had no other way out. So lying in my bed I saw a calender in which the word, "Trust in Him at all times..." (Psa 62:8) were written. Suddenly I felt the Holy Spirit quicken the word in such a way, this was the first time I realised that God can speak to me face to face from my spirit man within me. God spoke with Moses face to face from above the mercy seat of the Ark of the Testimony (Exodus 25:22). Now in the New Testament He speaks from within our Spirit which is the spiritual Ark of the New Covenant in which the Holy Spirit resides (1 Cor 6:17, 19-20).

So I praise God that since then God began to quicken all His Word progressively more and more which had become like a honey to me in the midst of all the affliction I went through. When we seek God, God will begin to reveal Himself through His Word. God and His word are one. When His Holy Word gets opened up by the power of the Holy Spirit, we begin to understand the God who is beyond our natural understanding (1 Cor 2:10). This is the reason after Jesus rose from the dead, to make His disciples understand His personality He did not do miralces as He did to all those people to help them believe Him before His death (John 4:48; 14:11), but He opened up the Scripture and made their heart burn within them to make them seek Him more (Luke 24:32, 25-27). Honestly I can say that since that time, my heart has been burning within me to understand more and more of the Scripture which makes me understand His personality and walk in His ways. I praise God that I have found God tangibly and progressively more and more in my life. I am not satisfied with it, there is a holy desperation burning within me to know Him more than I know Him today. So start to seek God through the word of God and pray to Him now saying, "Dear Lord, I today confess that I have not been able to understand your ways through your Scriptures. From today open my eyes to see Christ in the Scriptures through the power of the Holy Spirit. Every time I read the Scriptures, open my inner eyes and ears to seek you from my spirit-man. Thank you for making me your FACE-SEEKER, PRAISE YOU for you love and eternal blessings!!!. In Jesus name I pray...Amen!"

♏υ¢♄ ℬℓε﹩ṧїη❡ṧ▣▪▪  
•°¤*(¯`°(☺)(( www.apostolicrevelation.blogspot.com ))(☺)°´¯)*¤°•

No comments:

Post a Comment