Sunday, August 21, 2011

Manna for the Day

ℳαηηα ḟøґ тℌℯ Ðα¥ : "For if I preach the gospel, I have nothing to boast of, for necessity is laid upon me; yes, woe is me if I do not preach the gospel!" (1 Corinthians 9:16, NKJV).

Apostle Paul was greatly in Love with Jesus that he began to feel that it was a necessity for him to preach. True service for God starts with a heart of gratitude towards all that the Lord has done already for you. The heart of gratitude will say that, 'Even if God does not do anything more than what He has already done, still I am indebted to live for Him the rest of my life and serve Him humbly.' These are the kind of people who will boast only in God who does all things for them and in them. If we truly feel the love of God in our lives, we cannot but love others. Fear of judgment did not drive Paul the apostle to preach the gospel to as many as he could like a mad man gone out of his mind, but the love of God made him to say and do things that blessed people spiritually and saved them from hell fire for eternity ahead (2 Cor 5:14). LET US GO DEEPER IN TO GOD'S LOVE AND AS A RESULT GET THE HEART BEAT OF GOD TO PREACH THE GOSPEL TO AS MANY AS WE COULD IN WHATEVER WAY WE CAN LIKE THE APOSTLE PAUL DID. Much Blessings......

No comments:

Post a Comment