Thursday, December 16, 2021

Today's Bible Verse To Ponder Over











✞◎∂αƴ❝ṧ ฿їßℓε Ṽℯґṧℯ ✞ℴ ℙøηḓℯґ ϴṽ℮я :

"For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts." (Isa 55:9).

God is not just a random God who let things happen by chance, rather the Almighty God is a God of all details. Nothing in life happens by chance. Everything is known by Him who holds everything in his hands. Somethings we may understand with our puny little brain, other things we might not understand and will not fully grasp it until we see Him face to face soon. But the fact of the matter is, God is pleased with our faith even when we do not fully understand why we are believing, what we are believing, but overall we are believing just because it is in the Word of God. Hallelujah!

God does not see us as one among millions, but rather He is seeing us as an individual child of His, who have come to Him in faith believing He is able to do for us because of who He is to us. God has no grandchildren, only He has children from infants to children to adults to middle aged to elderly people of all kind who take God at His Word. When sin had consumed our lives in the past, it is God's gracious and merciful hand that lifted us up from the pit of sin and made us sit together with Christ in the heavenlies each time we fell in to it and suffered because of it.

When we were going through hell of a time through some ill-health of cancer, virus, hormonal imbalance etc...it was God's gracious hand that strengthened us in our faith to move forward without giving into unbelief. What do we learn from it all, God sees each details of our lives and draws us through His love towards Himself so that by our own choice we could embrace His call to fulfill it and be rewarded for eternity. God is the greatest gentle-person, who never forces any individual to act on His will, but let them choose themselves so that the legends of it could be written in heaven to bring Him glory for eternity. Praise the Lord!

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank you and praise you for your gentle dealing with me in my life. I love you and want to follow your ways all the days of my life and I choose to willingly abandon my ways to fulfill your will for my life which is much much higher that I could ever fathom. I rejoice to do your will and pray that you overrule me when I fail to recognize your will and ways, In Jesus mighty name I pray, Amen!

"To know the God of all details never misses to care for us even a moment of time, should make us realize that God ways and His will for us is always the best of the best which we should crave to do and fulfill for His Glory." — Abraham Israel


★•.•´¯`•.•★[ https://apostolicrevelation.blogspot.com ] ★•.•´¯`•.•★






No comments:

Post a Comment