Friday, December 15, 2017

Apostolic Interpretation







Å℘◎ṧт◎ℓḯḉ Їη☂℮ґρґℯ⊥α☂☤☺η :

"When you enjoy keeping company with God and let His joy rule over your life, then all that you desire shall be granted by the Lord for you to enjoy as it will all be in the will of God." (Psa 37:4, Abi's Translation).

"2 Many people say behind my back that God will never help me anymore. But you O Lord whom I have believed, you are the shield that have protected me from my enemies, you are my pride of glory, and my only hope as always. You alone can lift my head up which has been covered with shame." (Psa 3:2-3, Abi's Translation).

"24 Then Joseph arose from his sleep, did as the angel of the Lord commanded him, and took Mary as his wife, 25 and he did not have sex with her till she had brought forth her firstborn Son whom he called as JESUS, exactly as God told him beforehand through a Angel." (Matt 1:24-25, Abi's Translation).


╰☆╮¤°.¸¸.•´¯`»® www.apostolicrevelation.info ®«´¯`•.¸¸.°¤╰☆╮




No comments:

Post a Comment