Monday, August 29, 2011

Manna for the Day

ℳαηηα ḟøґ тℌℯ Ðα¥ : "I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." (Galatians 2:19-20, NKJV).

The Christian life is not living a life by our strength to please God, but it is letting God live through us. We choose to keep our self at death everyday and ask Christ to control each part of our body and use it for HIS GLORY! The problem with today's Christians are that they think that attending some good spiritual conference, buying and reading some spiritual books, going to Church, giving a good offering or tithe to the Lord and connecting with great men and women of God will make them grow spiritually. As important as these are to our spiritual growth, but none of them make us more spiritual. Just because a car is parked in a horse stable doesn't makes it a horse, it needs to have life in it in order to be one. In the same way, WE CANNOT REALLY BECOME SPIRITUAL UNLESS WE LET GOD LIVE HIS LIFE THROUGH OUR BODY ON EARTH. We need to have God's life in us live day in and day out to be really spiritual. Only this will glorify the God who has given His own life to save you from sin, sickness and death. Much Blessings.....

No comments:

Post a Comment